Grand Oaks of Palm City is an ideal option for seniors who are primarily healthy and independent, but who wish to utilize assistance as needed. Fully independent residents can also move in, securing their future should they ever require long-term care.
When help is needed, a Grand Oaks caregiver assists residents with daily tasks, including:
- Getting in and out of bed
- Medication reminders
Grand Oaks of Palm City caters to each resident using individualized care plans to meet everyone’s unique needs. In addition to daily tasks and activities, Grand Oaks of Palm City offers residents premium medical services, such as:
- Licensed Nurse on-site, 24/7
- Transportation and accompaniment to scheduled medical visits
- VIP access to all VNA of Florida services including Skilled Nursing and Therapy Services
- Access to experienced healthcare professionals
- Emergency call system responder on-site 24 hours a day
- Routine health and wellness assessments
- Transition coordinators in local hospitals
Regardless of their level of independence, residents are always provided a safe environment where they can maintain a healthy, active, and social lifestyle.
Assisted living communities like Grand Oaks of Palm City are a great way for seniors to stay social and active in a safe, secure environment. For more information about our assisted living, click the button below.